With Peg Donahue
Emotional Freedom and Healing (EF&H) Group Release for Deeply Held Ancestral Patterns
Are you aware of any patterns in your family have passed from one generation to another?
Do they all serve you well?
Are there any that you would like to release and be freed from forever?
- Patterns related to the Great Depression … having to scrimp and save for everything you have, a parent walking away and never returning, taking any job just to make ends meet, working for low wages, hoarding or saving everything in case you need it someday, feeling that Big Business will always win out and stomp over the “little guy?”
- Patterns related to the Civil War … families being torn apart and separated by ideology, losing a parent, having to raise family on your own, being raised by a single parent, your property being taken over by others, your money suddenly becoming worthless?
- Patterns that relate to life being a struggle and having to work hard that trace back to colonial times, the Westward Expansion, immigration difficulties, the Irish Potato Famine, and more?
- Patterns rooted in the Salem Witch Trials … connecting to the earth, healing yourself and others using natural methods, working with medicinal plants and herbs?
- Patterns related to the uncertainty of life that trace back to times of political unrest, war, immigration, famine, illness, and the difficulties that ensued, particularly about your ability to make it on your own?
- Patterns related to unstable support systems related to losing a parent, brother, sister or family member in WWI, WWI, Korea, Viet Nam or other conflicts?
- Patterns related to your ability to attain and hold a job? Do you experience a pattern of jobs dissolving, layoffs or being fired?
- Patterns relating to “I have to work hard to earn money.” Did your parents and grandparents work hard or work multiple jobs to earn money? Is this a pattern that you are repeating? Do you carry a pattern that you earn BIG money when you work hard and smaller amounts when your work is fun and easy?
- Any pattern from previous generations that resulted in:
- How you perceive, earn, accept, and handle money
- Your ability to successfully earn a living and generate wealth
- Deeply held shame, blame, guilt, grief, fear, or anger
- Unstable emotional health
- Feeling that you are not worthy or you’ll never be “good enough?”
Meet Your Guide:
Margaret M. (Peg) Donahue is a feng shui and bau-biology consultant, teacher, speaker and author. A life-long practitioner of prosperity principles, Peg’s been following her passion and teaching others to do the same, since founding Feng Shui Connections in 2001. Her formal education includes multiple certifications in feng shui, bau-biology, coaching, and intuitive development, an MBA from Boston University, and a BA from Georgetown. A contributor to 2016’s Success Manifesto with Madeline Gerwick and Brian Tracy, Peg is also a co-author of Dorm Room Feng Shui and a 2015 recipient of an Excellence in Teaching Award from Southern New Hampshire University. Peg understands our old ways of working and guides people and businesses to embrace the shift to our new, sustainable economy. Please visit her at fengshuiconnections.com.